Re: Latest U2

Here's what to do
I've been imposing on you: I know what to do and I *think* I have all my
code at the top, but I was just resisting the seemingly simple steps you've
outlined, on the premise that if something can go wrong, it will.
If ever you want to try our (later)
versions of the frames you've customized, that's easy, too. Just
move your block of customized frames to the *bottom* of U2, and
issue LOADHELP. Now, our versions of those frames will be
the active ones.

In other words, the lower supercedes the earlier. I get it.
I'll give it the old college try ignoring "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Of course, all I need do is make a XYWWWEB.SAV file, then I can easily undo anything that goes wrong.
Thanks, Carl, sorry to have prodded you into doing work to satisfy my
reluctance.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx