Re: XY in DosBox (XP)

At 4/11/2004 12:45 AM -0400, Robert Holmgren wrote:
In short, Xy4DOS certainly works under XP, and to give the impression that one
_must_ use 9x to get satisfactory results doesn't strike me as quite correct.
Without TAME, I respectfully disagree. I find XYDOS in XP in a DosBox
unusable, desktop or laptop. With TAME, it is, as you say, satisfactory.
And the work-arounds for the double cursor on the laptop are also
satisfactory. I've admitted all along that, with a couple of other
pernickety types who lurk here -- Martin, where are you? -- screen issues
are my main complaint. At this point, as you have so often said, you either
learn to live with the quirks or you learn a new program. Meanwhile, for
the heck of it, I'm going to install UV full on the T41 and see what that
does.

Michael Norman