Re: More Stack questions

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Mon, 16 Feb
2004 18:19:28 -0500

> >Don't hit the Hint key again! Hit the Hint key _once_, then
> >use the Up|Down cursor keys to cycle through the Hint matches.
>
> God, it's so simple! I thought I had tried that, but either I
> didn't or I didn't interpret the results correctly.

Harry, when you get U2 v116 up and running (a few weeks or months
from now -- next year, maybe?), try Stackbox. Stackbox lists the
entire Stack, or Hint matches only, with options to eXecute any
command directly from the list, pop it to the CMline, sort the list,
purge commands, etc. A "visual" way to use and manage the Stack.
You might like it.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx