Re: screen- or script-writers' pgm and XY

** Reply to note from Daniel Say  Sun, 27 Oct 1996 15:16:18 -0800 (PST)

Wicked Scherzo was (still is?) a neat BBS. Lotsa XyWriters. I lurked there
for years. Bob Brody also developed extensive screenwriter programming under
Xy v3.5x. A bright fellow, Bob. Haven't heard from him in a loooong while...
The best BBS was Henry Kisor's Word Processing BBS in Chicago. Don't know whether
it's still functional or not. They were nearly _all_ XyWriters. It was great fun.
Bob Locher, who I think posted here recently, might know; he lives in the vicinity.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx