Re: Quark and XyWrite

This link may provide some help and/or understanding:
http://www.xpressobar.com/MakeItFaster/xpresstags.html

Until last year, we too used a customized version of XyWrite with Quark
XPress. Then we switched to Word (ugggh!). We did virtually all our
formatting in Quark, anyway, but XyWrite was and is the best for wordslinging
-- and we were able to translate boldface and italic from XyWrite to Quark.

This may be risky, Bill, but have you tried placing the old Quark 3 converter
in the new version's XTG folder? It just might work. If it doesn't, you can
dump it.

Jeff Seager