Re: printing trouble with a win95 machine

>   i've got a machine here, recently loaded with xywrite for
windows 4.1, >   that has the same problem every time i print
with it:
>    >   the first page comes out fine, and pp. 2-whatever
print out with all >   their text highlighted. >    I had
the same problem. I has something to do with the colour of the
desktop and screen:  Start/settings/control-panel/display.
Change the "Active Window" to the white in the upper left hand
corner. (I think it's white---I don't have a colour monitor.) If
that doesn't do it, change some of the other settings similarly.
 A few months ago people were have a similar trouble with faxing
from XyW. It's odd, but it works.

Myron