Ansified XyWrite (Att. R. Holmgren)

Robert,
After several months very busy, I am attempting to continue my
experiences with your ansified XyWrite, now under W2000 and Tame. I have
followed your instructions (FRAMES.HLP):
I'm running XyWrite from a .bat file:
editor /e4000 ANSIUP.INT
Then, from XyWrite (Full screen mode), shell to DOS (DOS/NV).
Command: VGA FONT CP1252.FNT
Then, exit. If, again in XyWrite, I open your test file, ansi characters
are OK. The problem appears when I attempt to write stressed characters (using S1, etc.): they appear wrong in my screen or don't appear at all. BUT, if I call the keyboard file to screen and load it again, I can write stressed characters without any problem. Why? Obviously, FRAMES.NEW and ANSITY frame are added to my U2 file and my ANSIUP.INT loads my modified ANSI keyboard.
What's wrong or missing?
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao