PS/2 keyboard connectors

Almost all (maybe all) Asus and Gigabyte motherboards have
a PS/2 keyboard/mouse port, and many Asus models have a parallel
port. Last month I bought an up-to-date Asus-based system with a
PS/2 port that I use for my last-century keyboard and a parallel
port that I use for printing through LPT1 from WordPerfect
running under 32-bit Windows 7 or 32-bit Windows 10.

In the US, a reliable system-builder is JNCS.com. You can buy
a system from them without an operating system on the hard disk,
or without any hard disk at all, if you want to install your own.
I’ve been buying from them for twenty years or so.