Re: Strange files...

 In connection with the remark below, I noticed something that
 may be of interest. It appears that not all *.TMP files created
 in the c:\xy4\btfonts directory will be deleted when quitting
 the programme, ..at least, not the EMAIL.TMP file created by
 the EMAIL "macro" from U2. Now, I don't know if this is a "macro"
 that is part of the standard U2, or one that Carl or Robert gave
 me some years ago. But it is nice to know that the EMAIL.TMP
 file that is now created in the c:\xy4\btfonts directory is
 exempted from deletion, while the overflow files are deleted.
 Why that should be, I have not the slightest idea. Maybe other
 *.TMP files are also exempted.

 M.W. Poirier

-----