Re: Version 117 of XyWWWeb.U2 is released

I would like to encourage the members of the list to use the new DR
(Directory Manager) capability. It's a very interesting improvement and
it enhances even more the U2 enormous power.
I particularly love the flexibility of Shift-C hotkey to navigate the
directory tree or to call files to the screen.
The viewers, when combined with Clip, let you to import unformatted text
without any problem (if you need formated text, you can use the standard
Import utilities through the Shift-I hotkey). Be careful when setting
the registry values for the viewers (I am referring to the location of
the programs you are going to use).
Long file names are also visible through Shift-L.
You can use Shift-N to rename or move files, Shift-Z to extract ZIP files, Shift-S to order directories and a lot more. See HELP DR.
Thanks to Robert for his program. And congratulations too!
Manuel Castelao