Re: Memory Leak?

Harrison, Shawn wrote:

> > ci |blah W blah|yadda W yadda| and see if that works. It probably
> won't.
>
> Actually, it makes the change just fine. And I'm not getting a memory
> problem out of it.

Really???!!!

I am totally delighted to hear this.

> Just for fun, I did the following again today:
>
>     ci /{qst}WWR{note}
> Yep, still makes a binary mess of the file, as soon as I try to scroll.

Does it put up an error message like "wildcards must be in same order on
both sides of the separator" or something? Sometimes you can perform a
"semi legal" wildcard replace. It will do the first one, then throw up
it's hands and stop on the second.

Where oh where is Sir Robert Holmgren today??!!

--
Leslie Bialler
Columbia University Press