Re: xyW3 ci/cv _wildcard_wildcard_.uue

≪ Annie, this is a fantastic program. Thanks for posting it! ≫

Mmmmm. I'm basking. Thanks, James.

≪ is it meant to end in overwrite mode? Seems a little odd to me. ≫

I work in overstrike but, judging from your comment and Harry's recently,
that may not be the norm. AfaIk, v3 has no variable to record the
ins/overstrike state (v4 probably does). Anyone know a graceful way to
detect it? I'm emailing you a copy of !w_w prefixed with a kludge I just
wrote that does; this !w_w should restore original TI state on exit.

≪ Apart from that, no complaints! ≫

I'm *delighted*. I felt !w_w was undertested but ran out of ammunition
myself, so keep throwing all you've got at it and let me know if you have
a prob.

≪ I can confirm it works with Xy III+ 3.55 (you didn't seem certain
which of the older releases it would work with). ≫

I gather that 3.55 was the version that introduced string parsing, which
!w_w uses liberally. 	--a