Re: add network link

Oh, thanks for the screen shot (labels and everything!).

I sent my previous request for more info prematurely, since it's here.
Attached is a screenshot showing how to set up a local network link.
Just connect the dots. Such a link generates somewhat less traffic than
the Mr. Flashlight routine. I have used a Commander program; will work
just the same in Windows Explorer.

Step 2 is the important one: make sure the IP address (or host name) is
right, and that the directory or path is right. Step 4 is not critical;
the name can be anything at all, so long as it is unique on the machine
having the link. You must also ensure access privileges on the target
machine/directory.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx