Re: add network link

flash wrote:
Attached is a screenshot showing how to set up a local network link.
Step 2 is the important one: make sure the IP address (or host name) is
right,
Many thanks. Does it have to be the IP address, or will a UNC name
(e.g., \\Anna\annadat) do?
Your previous remarks about the Master Browser explain, I think, why Mr.
Flashlight is sometimes slow to nonfunctional at the office: the logical
MB, the newest XP box, is often not on at all when I want to access one
of the older machines from another. Or it's on and busy as all get out,
with the editor using PhotoShop LE and PageMaker (vers. 5.1! miracle it
runs) and WordPerfect.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscameg@xxxxxxxx