Quikview (was Re: Nota Bene)

Quikview.exe (uppercase q, no c) is a Windows 98 system file. You can
invoke it with the right mouse button. There also is a quikview.exe
(lowercase q) as part of the KeyView Pro package, which is an add-on
utility. (A stripped-down version of KeyView comes with Eudora Pro.) Both
Quikview and KeyView Pro are useful for opening text files and copying them
to a word processor, mail program, etc.

Cheers,
Richard A. Sherer
rasherer@xxxxxxxx