BN seriously

I got the card as well, and for the first time I'm seriously
considering NB, as I gather it can be made to run under OS/2 (someone
please correct me there if I'm wrong.)

At the moment I'm fairly happy with Lotus Wordpro for my stationary/GUI
layout and printing needs, but Lotus has proven its indifference to
OS/2 time after infuriating time. Can someone testify as to NB's
versatility as far as printing and layout? How well does it eg, handle
kerning? Can text be made to wrap around images (not something I use
often, however, a telling facility)? Color printing is now rather
important to me -- how does it handle this (eg, under a Lexmark
printer, if anyone's got one)?

Hmm, I wonder if I can walk down the street to W. Broadway and avoid
paying the shipping? Or see if they've got a demo model I could get a
deal on?

(Er,) NB: the glossy side of the card says "...all from an independent
company committed to developing and supporting word processors."

Rafe T.
www.ray-field.com