Re: WHEREIS

	I couldn't live without the 418 byte [...]
	program "WHEREIS.COM" to find files on my
	harddrive. I have shortened the name to
	WHERE.COM and am attaching it to this email.

What am I missing, Harry?

Since func NR has been in my startup.int since the '80s ;),
I feel qualified to ask if you know the xyW find command.
As far as I can tell, find does the same thing as WHERE
but better. Same results, but find does it within xyW,
provides sizes and dates, and leaves a call command on
the CMline. (I *must* have missed something about WHERE.)

Whatever, a leisure pastime I recommend to everyone is
a review of TFM. Dumb as that sounds, every time I go
into it I learn things I never knew about xyW. It's kinda
like getting an upgrade. ... Ciao. 			--annie

	xyWrite 3 supplements !xyWise and !xyWiz +
	Wolfgang Bechstein's seafaring adventures: