25 lines

    From Morris,

                        In my e-mail regarding XP and 25 lines, I said that Xy3 works perfectly and that is without the need for any modifications. The main issue that I queried is that only 25 lines appear on my 19 inch monitor which occupies only half of the screen, and is there something that can be done to increase the number of lines.
    On my notebook using 98, the 25 lines filled the entire screen so I was not aware that MS operating systems only allow this number of lines to be displayed at one time.
    The Tsr PRD shorthand dos program is also restricted to the 25 lines (approx).