Northgate keyboard

FYI -- Northgate keyboard fans: as I write, a Northgate MCK-142 PRO, top
and left function keys, etc., brand new in its original sealed packing,
has been bid up to $31 on the E-Bay auction site. Another Northgate,
degree of newness unspecified, has passed the $15 mark.

I'm not touting these, just wondered whether the golden oldies were still
available anywhere, took a look. Used & unused items from the past turn up
often on the E-Bay site and are easy to search for. Some real bargains
turn up from time to time.

				Ted Stannard

Femmy & Ted Stannard, c/o S.T.Muljadi, 3701 Knox, Bellingham, WA98226
ph: (360) 392-0712 (direct) or 671-0839
em: stannard@xxxxxxxx   or femmystannard@xxxxxxxx
[R.E.Stannard Jr., journalism prof, retired WWU'91(emeritus) & AUC'00]