Re: Obtaining large fonts in XyWrite for Windows under Windows

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Sun, 1 Mar 1998 09:12:37 -0500

> How do you change the size of superscript type in XyDos4? Customization
> guide says for Bitstream fonts use the LH command in the default setting
> file. But in mine there is no LH command and when I try to use it on the
> command line is has no effect. My printer is an HPIIIP and, as I said, I'm
> using plain old courier. Perhaps the program is using the printer's font and
> not Bitstream, which might explain why the LH command has no impact. Thank you.

We need to know which Courier font you're using -- bitmapped or scalable?
Gotta be Speedos! Besides, there are a couple of Couriers in my font
directory that only come in one size... 10pt, 12pt, whatever.