Re: XyWrite on an old laptop?

" >Hi!
" >I'm going to be getting an old laptop to use just for word processing on
" >the road. It's a 386 with 1 meg of RAM. On my desktop, I've been using
" >WordPerfect 6.2 for DOS, but I just know that will run too slow on the
" >laptop. How about XyWrite? Do any of you use it on a similar machine? Is
" >the performance acceptable?
" >
" >Thanks! " > " >Jim Boris
"
" Any version of XYwrite will be quite happy on that machine. If you select
" XY-3, you can load it 10 times over.
" -- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo

 Huh? Xy3 and Ram fits once.
 The Megabyte leaves 640 kilobytes for programs
 the rest is for video, and other systems parts.