Re: printers for xywrite

perschau@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> The 3hplaser.prn printer driver works fine with the HP, Epson and Lexmark
> printers in our office. These printers range from brand new to 5 years old
> or older. The same driver sometimes works with newer HP color inkjet
> printers. When it doesn't, we use 3dj5-10u.prn.
> Rob Perschau

Rob,

Can you i.d. which models (and inkjet or laser) of Epson and Lexmark ? The
3dj5-10u.prn you mentioned could be the one I was thinking of in my more
long-winded reply to Janet, but I'd have to check to make sure. It might have
been a 4-series printer file. I think I have at least 10 stock HP-DJ5 printer
files here, probably for different purposes such as different font sets. And it
may be that the 3-series printer files have some size limitations not present in
the 4-series ones.

Jordan