Firefox add-on deprecation plan

Hello Jordan,

This is a bit alarming. I am a Firefox user and a big fan of it, and have even been involved in FF add-on development by volunteering to translate some add-ons into Finnish. A prime example is Scrapbook that has proven indispensable for the way I use browsers. And AdBlock is a very good tool that I use.

More about the Firefox add-on deprecation plan:
https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2015/08/21/the-future-of-developing-firefox-add-ons/

This is going to be a major upheaval, and who knows what the real outcome will be. There is always the possibility to use older versions. It is not that risky if you know what you are doing.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx