Re: NB thrives in OS/2

I share your pain, sort of, about the command stack recall. I don't seem
to have a working command stack at all. CTRL-UP doesn't work, and
nothing else I've tried works, and I can't find any references to a
command stack in the help files (although they do have more detail than
I had originally thought.) I'm running 5.004 under WIN98 SE (4.10.2222).

I'm also still trying to figure out why my K-frames don't execute
cleanly. I've looked in the NB.DLG to see if it uses the same
programming methods, and it does (although NB steadfastly refuses to
display the ASCII 1 and ASCII 2 characters that kick off programs, they
are there) SO I've about given up on the old frames, for now.

I'm also searching for a way to change the expanded mode display font.
An age old problem, to be sure, and the large ugly courier is an
improvement on the small ugly system font I still get in XYWIN, but I'd
rather use something cleaner, like Lucida console or Andale Mono (AKA
monotype.com).

Richard Minutillo
rgm@xxxxxxxx