Windoze questions

  I'm curious about Xy for Win.
  I'm using xy-4/DOS, but am belatedly realizing that a switch to
Windows is inevitable.
  My wife came home with a laptop loaded with WP for Windows,
and I was surprised at how nimbly it ran on a 486/25 mhz. So I'm
wondering: given that I have a fast machine, how do XY/Win and
WordPerfect for Windows stack up?
  I'd be interested in hearing from longtime Xy/DOS users about
the ease, or lack thereof, in switching to a Windows based word
processor--Xy or some other beast.
  I'd be willing to stick with XY, if the Windows version
compares favorably to the competition. But I was very impressed
with the new
WordPerfect--the speed, the integration of the components, the
very logical page layout and printing functions. And I haven't
heard much positive about Xy/Win. And TTG doesn't seem much
interested in selling it to me; I've never received an upgrade
notice.
  Any comments before I think more seriously about defecting
from the ranks of XyWriters?