Re: Tim Baehr's enhanced menus....

 Thanks Robert. It's as I suspected. I'll get back to you regarding
 the question you ask. It's so long ago since I saw regular menus that
 I can't recall what they look like. I'll load regular menus to re-
 mind myself what they look like, and I'll let you know how they com-
 pare with Baehr's enhanced menus asap.

 M.

-----