Re: Tim Baehr's enhanced menus....

My menus, receding into dim memory (unfortunately), were never intended as a complete customization. U2 is far more sophisticated and complex, afaik. I would guess that almost nothing in the MNU and DLG files I submitted would run afoul of a custom cmd line routine - though my "package" also included a U2 file with some cmd customizations etc., that are probably NOT compatible with other customizations.

Stuff in my custom files included a sophisticated log-and-return routine, a search facility that
captures sentences or paragraphs that contain the target string and allows for negative searches,
etc.

But at this point I'd probably not waste my time with it as a new installation, given Robert and
Carl's excellent custom work.

Tim Baehr