Re: ...Speedos (and more)

What an incredible amount of material you have collected. I suppose it's
part of Holmgren's heritage. Anyhow, thank you very much for posting it.
 With regard to the use of Speedos, I vaguely remember having to turn
on some feature to benefit from them. Obviously, XyWrite loads at
startup a set of fonts but I think the possibility of using new Speedo
fonts, is related to something in printer of defaults file. Maybe
someone has a more precise idea about this.
Manuel Castelao