RE: OT "...greatest keyboard(s)..."

 Thanks everyone.

 The nice thing about these little Autohotkey applications is the fact
 that there is no fiddling with editing Regedit or any other files. All
 I have to do is create a very small Autohotkey application file, and
 invoke it. And if I choose not to invoke it, my keyboard remains
 unaffected. I have just created another Win key using the Caps Lock
 key, a key that I almost never use. This has solved my problems with
 that rickety new keyboad in the form of a "V," almost. I've retired it
 in favour of my old solid IBM Model M.

 MWP