Re: hard numbers for fn

Phil Ferreira:
≫ Also, I have been asked to eliminate all formatting codes **except**
≫ character modes (italic, underline, etc.) It's my recollection that
≫ strip.prn gets rid of everything (including character modes). Is there
≫ anyway to instruct strip.prn to leave this information in place? Again,
≫ any advice would be welcome.

Instead of strip.prn, I use a pgm that eliminates everything in guillemots.
Would be easy to add a line in front that replaces all ≪MD...≫ with
a dummy and restores them afterwards. Or did you have something
more complicated in mind?

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--Support the anti-spam amendment. Join at http://www.cauce.org/
--Spam tracing software at: www.neoworx.com/download/neotrc10.exe