alphabets

from Morris

    In my library I have books on Sanskrit, Tibetan language and
Egyptian Hieroglyphics, does anyone know where I can obtain fonts for them.

  In my website essenceof health.net, I have section on the "Academy of
advanced thought", in it I want to add a section on XyWrite and the XPL
language as they contain potent and streamlined means for better writing and
therefore, thinking, by manipulating words and phrases in numerous and
diverse ways. If anyone wants to send me comments regarding Xywrite's useful
and exciting features and the superior way to wordprocess, please e-mail
such comments or quotes.

  I wish to take this opportunity to wish Carl a renewed body and mind
experience in the mountains - those wild and vigorous places far away from
the haunts of man where swept by winds and the elements he can come back
with inspired XPL magic.