Re: DesqView and XyWrite

> program I ever installed that required MAJOR modifications in
the install > process. I was on the phone with tech support for
more than an hour; he > had me modify at least 4 lines of the
config.sys file on the distribution

  But, you see james, by your own admission, you were playing
with a defective computer, and the IBM tech support had no way
of knowing that, and consequently had you doing things to no
avail, or quite possibly things which further compounded the
problem.

--

Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx seaverh@xxxxxxxx
harmon@xxxxxxxx

  All is impermanent, but this too shall pass away, and the way
of the
Samurai is death --- so speak your mind now, or forever hold your
peace!