Re: Don't get the virus...

Andrew J. Glass wrote:
" If anyone ever wondered whether Microsoft enjoys a monopoly on the desktop,
" the "Love Bug" coverage should end all doubt. Few stories even mentioned
" that it was program specific, something anyone could easily ascertain if he
" or she examined the code. Of course, it helped to be able to read the virus
" program in XyWrite, running on OS/2
"
"
"
	But did Andrew J. Glass point to his newsbuddies
	the Microsoft specificity of the bug and its variants
	over the next couple of weeks.

	Yes, non-windows, non-Outlook/Exchange software may
	not invoke the bug, but it still lies there.

	DiStefano should post his recent note on Hacksaw as
	a command line mailer for XY that he posted on
	NotaBene side of the mountain.

				Daniel Say
				No, I didn't get the bug, but
				see the headers and what mailer