wildcards on xy-III

Patricia M. Godfrey psicamg@xxxxxxxx wrote:
But how on earth are you getting Wildcards in Xy III?
Was this an enhancement the European versions had? What's the
date of your editor.exe?

Answer:

EDITOR.EXE version = 3.53 dated 23-2-1988 time 14:24

don't know if this was a special version for europe,
we thought we did buy the most current (normal) version

in the attachment you"ll find an extract of my .hlp file
(xy-mode)
showing the wildcard possebilleties of my XY
====

greatings from a nice temperature (20 degrees C) in France ,
summer is comming
Carel