Re: Digest form irregularity

Mary Gunderson wrote:
I receive the digest form of messages through Outlook. Ideas? Thanks
Use ANYTHING but Outlook (AKA Outtaluck, Oddlook, Lookout, and "a conduit of disease") I'm disillusionded by Thunderbird, but at least it's 1) free and 2) NOT Outlook. I understand Eudora has removed the ads from its free version, so you might try that. Hacksaw, which Carl used to use, looks like just what I want, but I haven't been able to get time to set it up and configure it.

Patricia M. Godfrey