Re: KMD vs. Cmd Command Processor (inside XP)

J R FOX wrote:
Paul mentioned the Windows key, as another route to
Explorer. Maybe I need a magnifier, but I haven't
spotted that key on the T-43.
I'd be very surprised if you did. I've never seen a laptop with one (which is not to say they don't exist, but...) Heck, most laptops don't even have a separate number pad; you have to "invoke" it as an overlay on jumki,lo.;p/ by hitting a Fn key. Can you hook up an external keyboard? (Always a better option unless your hands are extremenly small.)

Patricia M. Godfrey