Xywrite and gefilte fish

David Firestone wrote: >I seem to be the only one I know who
actually likes XyWin. (Except Al >Siegal.) Part of the reason for
that may be that it's not bundled with too >many laptops. Or
maybe it's just me. I don't know anyone else who likes >gefilte
fish, either.

Now this is very interesting. I am not a journalist, but I have
become quite fond of XyWIN. I happen to like gefilte fish. On the
other hand, my father-in-law, who is a journalist for the St
Louis Post Dispatch, also likes xywrite (unfortunately the paper
has forced him to go over to
AMI PRO, of all things). He cannot stand gefilte fish. Sounds
like material for an investigative report.

Allan Needell, Dept. of Space History, Nat'l Air & Space Museum
   Smithsonian Institution, MRC 311, Washington, DC 20560 i:
nassh100@xxxxxxxx; b: nassh100@sivm; CServe: 71461,1115
      tel 202/357-2828; fax 202/786-2947