Re: Anyone there?

Since people are wondering if there are any living XyWriters still out
there, I'd like to pose a question to TTG: can you give us a realistic
time estimate on the new Win95 product?

I'm getting close to making a decision to upgrade OS/2. If I knew the new
XyWrite was coming soon, and if I had a halfway complete features list,
I'd be inclined to wait. If it sounded tempting enough, I might
even--horror of horrors--
switch to Win95.

So what about it, guys? How about an update?

      ***   James D. Besser, Washington Correspondent   ***
 * Fax: 703-978-3675 * E-mail: jbesser@xxxxxxxx , 4212207@xxxxxxxx
*