New copy and paste function

Dear Robert

I registered the .VBS filetype as you suggested, but still obtained the same error message when
trying to run CLIP.VBS. So then I decided to download and install a new version of the Windows
scripting host. Now, finally, the clip functions work perfectly. I have no idea why these would
not work previously. Both cscript.exe and wscript.exe were on the computer.

Anyway, all is now well, indeed a great improvemnt. Thank you for your help.

Paul