FW: More tedium

Below is the text from two messages that I sent out yesterday. I received a
few gracious responses, but it seems that my husband guessed the problem:

VirtualPC came loaded with DOS 2000. We scrapped it and loaded up an old
copy of DOS 6.22. Voila! All problems solved.

I am now trying out xy4 for the first time; can't say I like it as much as
xy3+, though. Time will tell.

Thx