Re: F5--and everything went black...

At 07:48 AM 6/28/2007, Robert Holmgren wrote:
>>> If you
>>>want to launch something extra (like Tame), you go into the
>>>Shortcut Properties ==> General ==> Advanced, and you create a
>>>special AUTOEXEC.NT (name it AUTOXY.NT or something) that
>>>launches programs in this session only. And Finito.
Thanks for the info about leaving the *Compatible timer...* check box
blank; also the caveat about the /4000 switch, which I do not use.
Perhaps the handful who use TAME can compile an e-mail with all the
TAME-relevant XY settings and tweaks. Be a good thing to archive. I
have not really tested TAME 6.0 yet.
MIchael Norman