RE: Backup software

Karli,

Curious: Do you use Redoit as your regular image backup tool? Disadvantage I see is that you can't
make incremental backups or scheduled backups. But, depending on how fast it creates the bare-metal
image, I can see a daily, end of the workday (or midday) routine where you create a new image and
simply delete the old one. Or do you have his automated with, say, scheduled tasks?

Michael Norman