Re: Page-Line Pains

>Two or three lines a page would be *very* discouraging. Have
>you set any large spacing amounts around the text or any page
>breaks?

  No extra spacing -- and it's only the last one, and comes and
goes. Weird thing, for sure.

 No, this isn't the last page thing --- and it's only there
sometimes.

>However, I was interested when you mentioned that switching
>printers (from Strip to Panasonic, I think) removed the cursor
>jump. I compared the defaults between Strip and an HP driver, but
>I couldn't come up with anything to account for the jump. Perhaps
>the Panasonic puts you into draft view?

  Nope, the cursor jump went away but my default was still
pageline view

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question, and the
answer is NO.