Re: vDosXy - Clipboard solution

Hi Carl - - whatever I do, vClip only works one way - - in XyWrite.
Copied material never gets to the Win clipboard. I am assuming that

vclipc takes defined Xy4 text and is supposed to put it onto the Win
clipboard. But as I say, I can only paste, in Xy4, using vclipp. Same
with the XPL code.

What can I be doing wrong ? ? Grrr! I'm on Win 8.1.