Re: vDosXy - Clipboard solution

Hi Carl, I did add this frame, but no luck so far; don't worry too much!

At 16/11/2014 18:46, you wrote:
Reply to note from Bill Troop  Sun, 16 Nov 2014
09:26:19 +0000

Bill,

> there was no $$TACK1 file. I created it, and behavior is the
> same as without, whatever the position of load keyboard in
> startup.

Well, I'm flummoxed. My only thought at this moment is that somehow
your copy of frame XyWebU2.int somehow got corrupted. I'm attaching
a fresh copy here. DeFine it and command ADD2U2. If you
still see the same misbehavior, my only suggestion would be to
comment out JM 2.XyWebu2.intQ2 in STARTUP.INT until I can figure out
what's going wrong.

Sorry for the trouble.

--
Carl Distefano