Re: VGA Full Screen Fonts for XyWrite

Many thanks to Robert for taking the time and going to the trouble of documenting
this subject in such detail. I will be printing this out for future reference,
as I'm sure it will become an essential part of the display-related tips
previously cited here.

Robert Holmgren wrote:

> THEREFORE, if you want users to get the gist of what you have to say when they
> scan the hits, make sure you put a synopsis in the
> first couple lines. Maybe we should put "keywords" at the top of important
> messages. (I've been oblivious to this, but I'm gonna reform my ways.)

Good point, and I'll try to remember to do that, whenever I may have something
substantive to contribute.

Jordan