Re: parallel ports

Well Kari I'm sure I would have had better results if I had paid
double or triple the price the manufacturer was asking . . . . Buying
from a cheap toner supplier is one thing; buying from some nobody on
eBay, as I did, is quite another. As you say, the wrong storage
conditions could be (and probably were) the problem.