Re: memory use

** Reply to message from "J. R. Fox"  on Mon, 30 Jun 2003
22:10:18 -0800

> I must get my taxes taken care of soon, because that 2nd. extension
> is aging rapidly.

You can get a third extension just for the asking. I don't think I've ever
filed before October. As long as you pay, on 15 April, an estimated amount
within 10% of actual amt declared in October, you're fine... So that item can
and should (do the math) be postponed. As for

> Let's just say this will be done well before I *finally* receive your guidance on
> how to get that Xy <--> Clipboard stuff working for me in OS/2. Not to make a big
> deal out of this, because it isn't, but is it 2 years now since I sent you the
> requested files re that problem ?

I have only the faintest recollection of that. You sent me "the requested
files"? What's the problem with it? It works OK, outta da box -- doesn't it?

> I think you'll be well pleased with this material, once it does get assembled.
> Stuff you scarcely knew existed, things you never expected to see again.

Ooooh. Worth waiting for!

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx