Re: Re Tame 5.7 etc

Paul,
I'm glad you are making progress with Tame. I tried standby and did have a problem: holding down a key produces one appropriate key stroke, but it won't repeat (i.e., only outputs one keystroke). Since I don't use standby, I hadn't come across this before. My system runs XP on a ThinkPad X61 laptop.

--Harry
The only problem I now have is again entering standby. On re-emerging, I find that the cursor will no longer scroll and if I have the Tame status bar activated then the little green/red activity bar in the left shoots to the top of the screen. I have to shut down and reload to get it to work satisfactorily again. Are you able to check if you experience similar behaviour? I have contacted David Thomas but he could not repeat it with his setup (I'm running Windows 2000, but you have XP, I think.)

Paul

Harry Binswanger
hblist@xxxxxxxx