XyWrite / MSWord Conversions

Hi, all -

I've just been fiddling with my xy2word and word2xy Word macros. They're
pretty simple macros -- xy2word converts bold, italic, underline,
footnotes, and revisions/redlining; while word2xy converts bold, italic,
underline, and footnotes (just added!). (No revisions/redlining yet in
word2xy). They work in MSWord 6.0, but they should also work in '97 just
fine.

So, if you have access to Word and only needs to work with simple
formatting, these macros may be just the thing. (Or, you could give the
macros to your clients who insist on using Word ). Let me know if
you'd like a copy.

Cheers,
Shawn

shawn_harrison@xxxxxxxx